|[ < ]||[ > ]||[ << ]||[ Up ]||[ >> ]||[Top]||[Contents]||[Index]||[ ? ]|
1.5 Reporting Bugs
A list of known bugs can be found in the ‘BUGS’ file included in the GSL distribution. Details of compilation problems can be found in the ‘INSTALL’ file.
If you find a bug which is not listed in these files, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All bug reports should include:
- The version number of GSL
- The hardware and operating system
- The compiler used, including version number and compilation options
- A description of the bug behavior
- A short program which exercises the bug
It is useful if you can check whether the same problem occurs when the library is compiled without optimization. Thank you.
Any errors or omissions in this manual can also be reported to the same address.