This part presents the class and function reference for the gdk-pixbuf library. Classes are described together with their methods; individual functions are grouped by functional group.
Table of Contents
- Initialization and Versions — Library version numbers.
- The GdkPixbuf Structure — Information that describes an image.
- Reference Counting and Memory Mangement — Functions for reference counting and memory management on pixbufs.
- File Loading — Loading a pixbuf from a file.
- File saving — Saving a pixbuf to a file.
- Image Data in Memory — Creating a pixbuf from image data that is already in memory.
- Inline data — Functions for inlined pixbuf handling.
- Scaling — Scaling pixbufs and scaling and alpha blending pixbufs
- Utilities — Utility and miscellaneous convenience functions.
- Animations — Animated images.
- Loadable modules
- GDK integration (deprecated)