D-Bus GLib bindings - Reference Manual
for version 0.112
- API Reference
- DBusGConnection — DBus Connection
- DBus GObject related functions — Exporting a GObject remotely
- DBusGMessage — DBus Message
- DBusGMethod — GMethod Info & Invocation
- DBusGError — DBus GError
- DBusGProxy — DBus Proxy
- Specializable GType System — Specialized GTypes
- DBus GLib low level — DBus lower level functions
- Tools Reference
- dbus-binding-tool — C language GLib bindings generation utility
- Index of all symbols
dbus-glib is a deprecated API for use of D-Bus from GLib applications. Do not use it in new code.
Since version 2.26, GLib's accompanying GIO library provides a high-level API for D-Bus, "GDBus", based on an independent reimplementation of the D-Bus protocol. The maintainers of D-Bus recommend that GLib applications should use GDBus instead of dbus-glib.